Knowledge-Shaping Solutions was registered as a Limited Liability Corporation in metro Washington DC’s Alexandria in 2010 to advance unifying social change supporting peacebuilding, social justice, and collective wellness through innovative content and process solutions developed in the light of compassionate cooperation.
Registered owner Lynne D’Amico, PhD brings twenty-five years of experience to Knowledge-Shaping Solutions, leading in-country international and domestic initiatives for USAID-Georgetown University’s Center for Intercultural Education and Development and Global Systems and Technologies, Intelligence Analysis Unit (formerly The Analysis Corporation).
- Learning Systems Design and Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E)
- Research and Development (R&D)
- Requirements Analysis
- Feasibility Studies
- Leadership Development/Executive Coaching
Clients and Partners
- The Fenway Institute, Boson, MA: UNIC@S Human Rights and Global Healthcare, a collaborative initiative with Harvard Medical School, The Fenway Institute (Boston), and the University of Cayetano School of Public Health (Lima, Peru): M&E
- US Department of Education, Office of Planning, Evaluation, and Policy Development (with Highlight Technologies): R&D
- SRA International: Collaborator
- Business-Community Synergies: Collaborator
- Lazarski School of Commerce and Law (Warsaw, Poland): Feasibility Study; Learning Systems Change Manager.
- Higher Education Consulting: International partner.